Formed in 1973, Rady-Pentek & Edward Surveying is a professional services firm specializing in cadastral land surveying throughout the Greater Toronto Region. The firm offers services primarily to the development and home building industry.
Rady-Pentek & Edward Surveying offers professional services by identifying our clients’ needs and tailoring practical ways to meet their survey requirements.
As licensed Ontario Land Surveyors, regulated by the Association of Ontario Land Surveyors in accordance with the Surveyors Act (R.S.O. 1990), surveyors are responsible for the creation, maintenance and recording of land boundaries and parcels within the province of Ontario.
PURPOSE OF LAND SURVEYING
Surveyors determine the natural and artificial features of the surface of the earth and store and represent such features on a chart, map, plan or graphic representation, as well as advise on, report on, conduct or supervise the conducting of surveys to establish, locate, define or describe line, boundaries, or corners of parcels of land or land covered with water. (Surveyors Act – R.S.O. 1990)
CODE OF ETHICS
Every Professional Land Surveyor Shall:
- Conduct his or her professional and private affairs in such a manner as to maintain public trust and confidence in the profession.
- Abide by the Sandards of Practice.
- Follow a program of continuing education and maintain a level of proficiency that will meet the needs of the public.
- Preserve the confidence of the clients and regard as privileged information obtained in respect of clients’ affairs.
- Ensure that the clients are aware of the complexity of the type of surveys recommended and the nature of fees for service.
- By signing a survey plan, certify that it complies with all relevant legislative requirements and all standards of the Association.
- Not receive compensation for the same service from more than one person without the consent of the persons involved. (R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 1026, s. 33 -2).